Heroes VS Villains (The neverending struggle)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heroes VS Villains (The neverending struggle)

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:00 pm

(so this could have gone in any other media section, but I figured this place needed some love
Also, this is Purple Dragon's chat. I just made it)
Good VS Evil.
Light VS Dark.
Heroes VS Villains.

This struggle has been going on since the dawn of time. There is no origin to it. There is no end. But here, today, right now... it's lead to a clash of epic proportions.
An island, doesn't matter where, doesn't matter when, and for now, doesn't matter why... but two sides have met on it. Comic book characters- from DC AND Marvel- have been stranded here. Heroes captured and brought to the East Side. Villains drugged and shipped to the West Side. There's wall between the two sides, but how long will THAT hold?
Not long enough for the two sides to find a way to get off the island, that's for sure. And when the wall is gone...
Chaos will rule.

The Island
The island itself is pretty generic. Mountains to the north, beach shores covering the south (the south also has the only swimmable water, without the threat of hungry fish). The middle is mostly jungle, with the occasional hidden cave, waterfall, etc. On each side, where the characters wake up, there is an abandoned village. The villages are both comprised of worn down huts and burnt out fire pits, you know, standered creepy abandoned village stuff.

The wall dividing the two sides is really tall, and made of a material that looks indestructible... but it has some weaknesses. Though no going over and around it. Anybody that tries to fly over will pass out, and the water around the island is filled with every kind of horrible eating fishies, except in a large safe bay to the south.

The Characters
Like I said, Marvel or DC, though OCs (original characters) are more than welcome. Marvel is the comic company that writes stuff like Fantastic Four, X-Men, Spiderman, etc... whereas DC writers made Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, etc. Google if you need to, ya lazy lumps.

Rules
For authors, not characters, silly. There are no rules for the characters. But for authors...
*Each post must be at least 3 lines long. Seriously guys.
*NO PPING OR GMING. I SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE TO SAY THAT. WHOEVER ENGAGES IN ANY OF THESE VILE ACTS WILL BE HUNG IN A PUBLIC SQUARE. YES, A PUBLIC SQUARE IN THE ISLAND WILL BE SUDDENLY MADE JUST FOR YOU. Though some PPing in fights is understandable.
*If, for whatever reason, characters engage in the naughty tango, wrestling with clothes off, or WHATEVER you wanna call it... FF. Or you will be smacked with the almighty force of the ban hammer.

SO LET THE FUN BEGIN~
Name-
Age-
Power (if any, some people just have the power of AWESOME)-
DC, Marvel, or OC?-
Appearance (no pictures if they're OCs, please)-
Brief bio (optional)-
Other-

I thiiink that's everything...
I call the Joker Cool (whom I will fill out a form for later)
Oh, and Superpansy is in an underground box lined with kryptonite. Just so you know >.>

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes VS Villains (The neverending struggle)

Post by Purple Dragon on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:11 pm

I LOVE YOU. <3

Name- Storm
Age- Uhm. Dunno I'm guessing somewhere in the twenties.
Power- the ability to control weather and stuffs
DC, Marvel, or OC?- Marvel
Appearance (no pictures if they're OCs, please)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_%28Marvel_Comics%29
Brief bio (optional)- look at link, under backstory
Other-Uh...yeah. SHE'S STORM.

Name-Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot, aka The Penguin (hehehehe)
Age- Nooo clue. Looks like some creepy middle aged fat man.
Power- The power of awesome Cool he has a fascination with birds and high tech umbrellas, but is mostly just your average, tuxedo wearing, birdlike, gentlemanly, chubby villian.
DC, Marvel, or OC?-DC
Appearance (no pictures if they're OCs, please)-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Penguin
Brief bio (optional)- the link click the liiiiiiink
Other- is a bad guy

Name- Frost
Age- 17
Power- The power of ice, kinda like Iceman...'cept she's not. So yeah.
DC, Marvel, or OC?- OC
Appearance- Long, thick, icey blue hair that comes down to her waist, and is usually adorned by a small rose made of ice. Usually wears a blue sweater, and a denim skirt. Has pale, olive toned skin and bright, wide, innocent blue eyes. Is curvy and stuffs, but has no strength whatsoever.
Brief bio (optional)- Well, she was chased most of her childhood life by people she called 'The Firestarters', and if they caught her they would use her for her powers, threatening her with fire. So she's, like, CRAZY afraid of fire. She grew up with no family, and loves hugs and friends and blahblahblah...
Other- Is dreadfully cheerful, but is actually pretty depressed on the inside.

Last edited by Purple Dragon on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Name-Anna Marie -- AKA: Rouge
Age- umm...sources say somewhere between 20-30 so i'm gonna put her at 25....
Power (if any, some people just have the power of AWESOME)- Rogue is mostly known for her ability to absorb things from people on skin on skin contact. She can absorb the memories, skills, abilities, and superpowers from anyone she touches. If she stays in contact for too long, however, she can permanently absorb the persons abilities and with it, their consciousness.
Rogue now has the ability to shoot energy blasts and fly, leaving a trail of fire behind her. (according to a site. if you dont want her to have all of this tell me, and i'll cut her back)
Brief bio (optional)-
Other- thinks of her powers a curse.

Name- Thor
Age- He looks around early 30's?
Power (if any, some people just have the power of AWESOME)- God of Thunder. Can fly, super streghth (especially with his hammer) and can summon lightning.
Brief bio (optional)-
Other- is head strong
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Heheheh, thanks

Name- The Joker
Age- That's like asking the age of Sponge Bob. If Sponge Bob was 876 flavors of insanity.
Power- THE POWER OF AWESOME INSANITY
DC, Marvel, or OC?- DC~
Appearance- https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfBvIcsWkSn6tcZsI-zRyCrVMZHBzxwP7pJ5o85uetYNaBirQddg
Other- Clown Prince of Crime, baby.

Name- Venom
Age- dunno
Power- (TO WIKIPEDIA!) Grants the host all the powers of its first known host, Spider-Man. Greatly enhances physical attributes of its current host. Superhuman strength, ability to change form, and ability of the Symbiote to fight and defend itself when either the host or it is in danger.
Limited shapeshifting, undetectable by Spider-Man's "spider-sense". It can also turn its host invisible through camouflage
Appearance- Kind of a black blerb
Brief bio (optional)- The creature that would become Venom was born to a race of extraterrestrial parasites, which lived by possessing the bodies of other life-forms. The parasites would endow their victims with enhanced physical abilities, at the cost of fatally draining them of adrenaline.
According to the Planet of the Symbiotes storyline, the Venom Symbiote was deemed insane by its own race after it was discovered that it desired to commit to its host rather than use it up. The Symbiote was then imprisoned on Battleworld to ensure it didn't pollute the species' gene pool.

Name- Spades, AKA Elizabeth Green
Age- 16
Power- Can read the future in cards, plus has really good intuition
DC, Marvel, or OC?- OC Cool Though based in the DC 'Verse
Appearance- Longish curly, caramel colored hair. Very pale, with black, vine like tattoos crawling up her arms. The leaves on the vines are little spades. Green eyes. Scars on her back and arms.
Brief bio- Kidnapped by the Joker when she was really young (long story, makes sense in context) and raised by him. Then she was left to die in a fire, and saved by Batman and Robin. She flipped sides, though has been struggling with her emotional and physical scars ever sense.
Other- Keeps a deck of razor edged cards in her belt, that have a chemical that stings like fire when you're cut with them, at ALL TIMES.

Name- Robin AKA Tim Drake.
Age- 15
Power- Doesn't really have one
DC, Marvel, or OC?- DC
Appearance- https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6y1dKxqW9SJ7XzEvKrTfpLRVy9NGrpyOmHoaZPl4irlbQ_YXA8A
Other- /Not/ the Robin referenced in Spades' bio.

Last edited by endellion on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Name- Dick Grayson AKA Robin
Age- 17
Power (if any, some people just have the power of AWESOME)- martial arts, peak athletic form, master tactitian and field commander, master detective, and the amazing access to the wonderful thing known as 'utility belt'
DC, Marvel, or OC?- DC
Appearance (no pictures if they're OCs, please)- *COUGHCOUGH* er.... fine... http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/16/56/43/12/img_1910.jpg (and Spades, if y'all were wondering)
Brief bio (optional)- an acrobat until mobsters killed his parents, adopted ward of Bruce Wayne, continues on to figure out his alter ego and join the caped crusade.
Other- involved with Spades.

Name- Natalia Romanova AKA Black Widow
Age- /looks/ early to mid twenties....in fact born 1928
Power (if any, some people just have the power of AWESOME)- Slowed aging, Enhanced immune system, Peak athletic condition, Extensive military, martial arts, and espionage training, and skills with Hypnosis
Appearance (no pictures if they're OCs, please)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scarlett_Johansson_as_Black_Widow.jpg
Brief bio (optional)- born in Russia, 1928, and was quickly orphaned when her two was bombed. A Russian soldier found her and saved her from her burning house, raised her up until Russian Intelligence found her and started training her. Nearly brainwashed, promptly rescued by Wolverine and Captain America. WorldWarTwoandblah.... TODAY: A freelancing agent of the international espionage group, S.H.I.E.L.D.
Other-

Name- Chelsea Turrow aka......(thisistollynotBWENDEDC....Butsortofatthesametimesortofyes...) Phobia
Age- 15
Power (if any, some people just have the power of AWESOME)- since losing her drawing ability (mmiiiiigghhhtttt bring in Inque too...if this goes off) she's now with the ability to control the fear centers of the human mind. Has always had her ability to read the fears of other people. some hand to hand skillz, tho they're not great.
DC, Marvel, or OC?- OC based off DC
Appearance (no pictures if they're OCs, please)- Short...ish... prolly now just past her shoulders, straight blonde hair and red/crimson eyes. Fair skinned, and small all around - i'd say 5' - 5'3". not very muscled at all.
Brief bio (optional)- mother was rarely home and her father abusive. He gave her the 'Inque' part of her, if you've been stalking BWENDEDC of late, you know they separated recently. Went to a place called Mother's that wanted to suppress gifted children's abilities, just made her more messed up, joined the Lux Team, got burned, left and joined the Joker in an attempt to get her own identity by proving she could survive him while Spades couldn't. She did for a time, before getting caught and beat up for all the junk she's pulled on him over the years. Tim came and saved, she went good and now.... she's on the villain's side mysteriously. and she has her moments of creepytwistedbad again.
Other- (timmi, i really haven't decided if this is what I want to do with her fear power in our DC yet. So... dont expect it to happen...) and... involved with Tim

Last edited by Black&White on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Black&White

View user profile http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Sorry for all the oc charries, but I dun know many marvel or dc people, and really wanted to do this.

Name: Angel
Powers: She can talk anyone into anything almost. Her voice is hypnotic, her eyes will draw men even further under her spell. She almost seems to glow a light white color when this happens. When under her spell they'll do anything to please her, even horrible crimes, against other or themselves. Another thing about her is its almost impossible to stay mad at her because of the draw of her powers.
DC, Marvel, or OC?- OC, (She was made for a superpower schools chat awhile back)
Appearance- Angel has light, mouse brown hair that when down runs to her back in small, kinda crinkled waves. She normally keeps it pulled back in a very loose pony tail at the base of her neck. Her skin is a light tan, a little on the pale side. She is rather skinny and lacks physical strength cause she can normally find someone to do everything for her. Her eyes are a very light shade of sea blue, matching the sweater she normally wears along with a pair of cute, nice fitting jeans.
Bio - Um.. well.. I really dont know much about her past.. except that if its okay to use the one from the cc then she attends a school for super villains.
Other - Is Nick's twin sister.

Name - Nick (Um.. I wanna give him an awesome super-villain name but I cant' think of one..)
Age - 18
Power - He can drain your energy just by looking you in the eyes. The look will send incredible pain through your body. If he doesn't kill you then he ends up with a mutated form of your power that may or may not wear off of him. Currently has aquired the ability to control lightning from an unknown *coughsdeadcoughs* source.
Marvel, DC, or OC? - Oc
Appearance - He has dark brown hair, and deep blue, almost black eyes. Like his sister he dresses normally, nice jeans and a black leather jacket. Kinda has the biker look to him. There's a tattoo on his right shoulder of an eye.
Other -Angel's twin brother.

Name: Trinity
Power: Trin is super fast and picks up on any kind of self defense almost immediately.
DC, Marvel, or OC - OC
Appearance - Trinity has longish silver hair, her eyes are an aqua color, a mix of green and blue, She's pale despite how much time she spends outside. Slender, but not like.. completely small, athletic looking. She has lots of scars from fights, and is around 5'4". Wears a black, ninja like thing.. *would describe better..will describe better but can't find the words currently*
Brief Bio - She lived with her teacher for a long time, until he was killed one night about six months ago by a man from his past. She hunted the man down and killed him, since then has been traveling the country helping out when needed. She really just wants a new place to live, but doesn't allow herself to get close enough to anyone to find someplace.
Other - She's very.... innocent looking, like.. you wouldn't expect her to hurt a soul. *couldn't think of anything to put here so just figured she'd put that*

You think that
You'll break me,
You're gonna find in time
You're standing too close to a flame that's burning
Hotter than the sun in the middle of July.
Sending out your army, but you still can't win;
Listen up, silly boy, 'cuz I'm gonna tell you why..."
Bells

View user profile http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:10 pm

(( all right, I'm going to go ahead and jump start this thing. I probably won't be on much this coming weekend, however, so don't hesitate to go crazy and continue with out me.))
---------------------------------------

Huh. Whoever captured us, sure was strong. Wait...is this a village? Yeah. A village. And around us...an island. They threw us in a village on some island."
Storm sat up groggily and rubbed her head, right where she was hit before she passed out, then woke up in this place. Around her were other heroes awakening, some she recognized, others who seemed new.
Storm ran her fingers through the shocking white hair on her head, silently thanking whoever captured them for not sticking her in a small space.
She hated small spaces...

"So. Hello guys. Anyone know where we are?"
---------------------------------------------
Frost blinked her wide eyes open and sat up, noticing that she was in some sort of village with a bunch of strangers. When the white-haired woman talked, Frost just shook her head in response, her icey blue hair rustling.

Where was she? Who were all these people? Some of them sure did have fancy outfits, with capes and everything, as if they just returned from a comic book convention.

Frost continued shaking her head for a while, kicking the grogginess out of her head before actually saying something.
"Um...I have no clue where we are. Looks like some sort of an island!"
--------------------------------
How dare they! How dare they tie up The Penguin himself, and drug him up like that! He is a gentleman, not some drug snorting ruffian!
Oswald sat up, grunting slightly from the effort and reaching out for his umbrella and top hat.
The nerve of those people, going after him! He might as well unleash an army of canaries on them, and watch them run around screaming, oh, how delightful that would be!
He grumbled and set his top hat on his head, then scratching his beak-like nose while examining his surroundings.

An island. Oswald scowled and stood up, straightening out his tuxedo.
If only Batman were around, he would be a perfect practice to unleash The Penguin's rage upon!

...In an orderly and gentlemanly fashion, of course.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Do we have to use DC/Marvel villains? Only I have the greatest villain of all time lined up.

The Stalker Fang.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 am

Robin
I blink. Blink again, trying to clear my head of the knocked out lag. Up, damn it.
In...some sort of run down building, the temperature too hot for Gotham. How..long have I been out exactly...? Checking over myself, making sure nothing was broken before standing shakily, my limbs still waking up. What...happened, exactly...? Memories were fogged... but...
Where was Spades?
The thought snaps me to attention. She wasn't here. I was alone in the room. The building maybe; I didn't hear any sound. Checking my communicator, but it was dead.

BW (...heeeeeyyy waitaminute.... xD)
I wake up with a start, immediately awake, aware. Pulling my gun out and having it ready to fire in front of me, but pointing it at some teen. Who looked just as perplexed as I felt at the realization.
Been holding my breath, my lungs want air now. I slowly let out what I got in my gasp, slowly taking in another breath despite the burn in my chest.

Chelsea
Nightmares. The...drugs make me have nightmares. People's fears. People's phobias. They hoard around me again, hurt me, demand attention. All I can say is go away. Plea, leave me alone. Leave me alone!
I open my eyes and a filtered stream of light blinds me a moment. Leaves..? Gotham didn't have any... forests... jungles... Where...was I?
"Robin?"
Didn't know who was around. Didn't know who put me here. Getting up from the forest floor, following a thin path, to a worn down town. I stay by the forest border though. Learned from Tim - get your surroundings down first.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Bump?

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Spades
A tiny noise of pain passed through my lips, my head throbbing against the hard surface of the ground. I felt like I had been out for a while, based my foggy, half formed thoughts and my stiff joints.
The harsh sunlight against my closed eyelids only sealed the fact that the dark Gotham night that I had seen last had long passed. So what time was it, then? I opened my eyes, my gaze darting around the trees, the abandoned buildings, the cloudless blue sky... this wasn't Gotham. This couldn't be anywhere near it, in fact, the creeping heat was so much different from the cool chill I was used to.

Immediately, I felt threatened from the foreign surroundings, tensed to defend if need be.
Then sat up carefully, my heart pounding in my chest as I took in more of the new landscape... until I saw a young boy about four feet away from me, sitting on the grass. I did a double take. The black hair, 'R' emblem... but much too young to be him, and there were some differences in the familiar uniform... so if he wasn't my Robin, who was he?

Robin (The Tim one, people)
I was quickly eliminating the possibilities of the location of the island based on humidity, temperature, apparent local wildlife, and geography. So far, though, I hadn't narrowed it down to anything specific, other than the extremely obvious fact that we were probably somewhere much closer in proximity to the equator than Gotham was. In short, I had no idea where the heck I was.

There was a girl somewhere close, though, and she looked vaguely familiar though I couldn't quite place where I had seen her before. When I noticed she was waking up, I studied her, assessing her as a threat. She seemed as confused and disoriented as I felt, though, so I turned my attention to a large wall, soaring over the treeline in the far distance. Interesting...

I will post for villains when/if this thing starts up again

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Robin
Wandering through the building quietly and quickly as possible, but after a few minutes it was obviously deserted. I walk normally, making my way down some creaky stairs, and across a room to a door that lead outside, judging by all of the natural light filtering through the cracks in what seemed to be any wall.
I peak out first, but the town seemed deserted as well. Walking out, squinting in the sun to look for anyone. I wanted to just call for her, but knew it wouldn't be safe until I knew for sure this place was empty. Might attract whoever else here, and I didn't really want to deal with any hostiles with my head so fogged up with confusion...

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Spades:
"Who are you?" I asked the boy, an edge of hostility creeping into my voice. He looked slightly startled at the sound of my voice, and turned to face me. Blue eyes, but the wrong shade. What was going on, here?!
"Um... I'm..." He paused for a second "Robin. Who are you?"

Robin
It seemed like as soon as the words were out of my mouth, I was pinned to the ground. Not expecting that.
"Liar" The girl hissed, her bright green eyes looking unsettlingly angry and even a touch unhinged as she glared at me.
"...What?!"
"You're not Robin" There was a searing pain in my left arm, but I couldn't look down from the hold she had me in. I struggled, but she definitely knew what she was doing, and the searing pain increased.
"Yes I am!"
"I /know/ Robin, and you are most definitely not him"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Robin
Alright well... No one in the immediate vicinity. Higher point would mean a better view of what was around, but I didn't really trust the roofs of these buildings enough to be grappling up and walking on them. Plus it would then put me wide in the open.
Just...walk, senses on high alert for anything that might attack, but I only saw stray animals that went running whenever they spotted me. Until I heard somewhat frantic voices, I rush over quietly and quickly, staying hidden only to see Spades and...another Robin?
I mean... Bats told me about alternate universes. Owlman, Batmite, some guy named Terry, all that jazz. I didn't really think that I'd be...running into /me/ one day... I step out of hiding, but don't really know what to say. I really should...stop Spades from driving the card into his arm anymore, but my voice is pretty caught for the moment.
"Spades?" I finally manage to say /something/, only because... /she/ looked pretty freaked out about it all.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Robin
I struggled, but she kept me firmly pinned to the ground. How is she even...?
"But that doesn't make any sense! I'm Robin- I swear" The pain shot farther up my arm, and felt like it was burning like fire, now. I tried to strain to see what she was even doing, but my head slammed into the ground again. Ow.

"Shut up and tell me where the real Robin is, or so help me I will-" her head snapped up when a voice cut through her last sentence. Then she let me go, and bounded over to... a guy wearing Grayson's old uniform. I saw her pocket what she must have been stabbing me with- a single playing card.
Wait, playing card? I laid there, frozen for a few moments as that sunk in. He did call her Spades... but she looked too young, and the uniform was different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Robin
She's still very offensive, looking about ready to tackle the kid again. I put a gentle hand on her shoulder, feel her tense beneath my fingers. "Spades, it's...fine. He's not doing anything." Fine, right. Running into an alternate version of me was /fine/. So...we were in some other universe then? Not his, it seemed. He looked about as dazed as we did.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Spades
"He claimed he was you" I said, glancing up at Robin. /My/ Robin, the real one. Not some idiot kid with identity issues. I sighed in relief to have him here, relaxing slightly when I felt his touch on my shoulder.
The fake Robin looked at us, confused, as if trying to figure something out. Like we were some puzzle or math equation he was solving. Blood was now streaming in a steady flow from his arm, but he seemed to be ignoring it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Robin
Well he...wouldn't be the first delusional person we ran into, would he? I take a breath, sigh it out, run a hand through my hair before stepping towards him. Leaving Spades with a comforting squeeze before letting my hand fall to my side, walking up and squatting in front of him. "You...alright...Robin?" Ugh, that was weird... But I guess if I ever did leave with Spades then Bats might want another Boy Wonder, huh? Maybe I should get used to it...

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Robin
I looked up at him, then to my arm, just realizing how much it was bleeding "Er... yeah.... Robin..." I muttered, feeling strange as I put my hand over the cuts. This was certainly an odd situation, wasn't it? Like I had stepped back in time and met the past versions of Spades and Nightwing... and Spades was much more violent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Robin
Different uniform, so it wasn't /me/ me. And different features, so he was a totally different person. Though I had no idea who, but there was an odd look of recognition when he looked between Spades and I. "You know who we are," I conclude easily, eying him cautiously. Younger than me, but not by much. A year or two maybe.
I look at his arm next, his hand over it, frowning slightly. "I thought we were past randomly attacking people," I joke over my shoulder to Spades with a smirk, grabbing the edge of my cape and tearing off a strip. Edging forward and tying over the cut in a tourniquet to slow the blood flow, so the wound had more of a chance at coagulating. "Afraid I can't stop the burning here, but it should go away in a half hour or so." Sadly knowing the effect of her cards all too well... I look up again to meet his eyes, looking for confirmation on my original suspicion.

Last edited by Black&White on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Robin
I nod "Do you remember who I am...?" From his expression, I doubted it. So it really did seem to be past selves then.
Wait, randomly attacking people?! She does, did, whatever, that often? ...Interesting... I mean, I knew she had a history of violence, with the Joker and all... but... huh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:15 pm

teehee...this is fun...

Robin
"Remember?" I ask off handedly, thinking. "Then...I know you at /some/ point. Just not now, huh?" I stand again. Hm. Wonder where I ended up in his world if he's Robin... I can't help a look back at Spades, the time she wondered if we would strike it out on our own someday going through my mind. I guess I can't exactly stay /Boy/ Wonder forever though... I gesture for her to come closer, offering him a hand up.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:21 pm

irk?! xD
Robin
Spades and Nightwi- I mean... Robin exchanged glances "Yes, I'm from your... future, I guess" He helped me up and I looked between the two again. It was so weird seeing the two of them like this, with Nightwing as Robin and Queen as... Ace, I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Robin
I suppose no one knows where we are, so its not really worth asking to get our hopes up. Attempting not to make much of a deal of the time traveler, I move a step closer to Spades as I look around, the wall clear against the sky. Walls usually block things from unwanted things... But what side was unwanted? "Any ideas?" In /general/. I was completely lost, my head still fogged by whatever knock out crap they used to get us here...

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:14 am

Sorry reply took so long, I had no ideas xD

Spades
Future? I definitely wasn't going to trust this kid without proof, but now might not the the time to press it. So I just glared at him, then looked back over to Robin "Not in the slightest..." I sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top