My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Toxic Miracle on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Callie: "Uh..."
Lucy's face lit up and she jumped up and down. "YES! Please? Please please please please?!" She sang.
I nudged Cricket. "A raven? Will it bite her or something?"
Toxic Miracle

View user profile http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My little brother wants to try character chatting. Please be patient with him.

Post by Jacky K. on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Cricket: He shook his head. "Nah, if Finn's there with 'er she's a'right." He chuckled to himself. " 'Cept for me, she never liked me for some reason. Don' worry."
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Callie: "And Finn is...?" I knew I worried too much but hey, Lucy needed me to be careful for her. She didnt know how yet..
Lucy: "You're so dumb" She stucker her tongue out at Callie and smiled at Cricket. "I wanna see!"
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Cricket: He silently scolded himself for rambling. He had a tendancy to do that once he was comfortable and talking, to leave out details and forget if the other person had a clue what he was saying. "Ah. Finn's my bes' pal."

He turned back to Lucy. "If you're good," he reminded her.
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:55 pm

(We're in Switzerland on the other chat, if you want to join Very Happy)
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:38 pm

[[Oh boy! I was waiting for that, thanks Very Happy ]]

Callie: Lucy wagged her head up and down. The she stopped and her face sank a bit. "Do you really have to go?" she asked.
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Cricket: He smiled and stood up. "Eventually. Seems I don' have much of place t' go to 'cept a coffee shop, but I'll just 'ave t' improvise."
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Lucy: "But.. You could come home with me! Mommy would like you. Callie cant he come? Please!"

Callie: I facepalmed.
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Cricket: "Ah..." he looked surprised. "Too kind, but I couldn't. I can find my own place."
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Callie: "Lucy, Cricket has his own home to go to. He doesnt need ours. Please stop being difficult." I nearly begged.

Lucy: "But he just got here! He cant go yet!"
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Cricket: "Lucy, remember what I said about being good now. Do you want t' see that raven or not?" He cocked his head and raised an eyebrow at her.
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Callie: Lucy quickly hushed but she stared up at me with big sad eyes. I sighed and picked her up, setting her weight on my hip. Lucy's arms went around my neck and her head on my shoulder.
"So um, where would we meet this friend of yours... Fred?"
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Cricket: He chuckled. "Finn," he said. " 'e's home, actually, but I can get 'im over 'ere in 'bout a week."
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Callie: "Finn." She corrected herself. "Um.. So.." She didnt know what to say next.
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Cricket: He stuck his hands in his jacket pockets. " 'Spose I should go then." He backed away and took one hand out just long enough to wave. "See ya round," He said, and half-smiled before starting down the sidewalk. She just offered me a place to stay, he thought, Dang. Lucy was still a kid, but she was the first stranger in a long time to look at him twice...and smile. Too bad, he didn't dare get too close. They didn't know him. He didn't dare tell them why he was really here.

(We can fast forward and they can meet up again sometime Very Happy)
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 pm

[[ Sure, but not right now. I gotta go]]

Callie: I gave a small wave back, though I was sure he didnt see. I shifted Lucy, wondering idoly if I'd ever really see him again
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:23 pm

(kay, bye!)
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:56 pm

(While you're gone I may as well give Cricket's story more of a backbone. Fun Very Happy)

Cricket walked on, crunching leaves as he went. He tried to focus on the task at hand, but the girls from the park kept on prodding his memory. C'mon, Crick, they're just kids, he reminded himself, but then, what did that make him? A kid born into a lifetime of bad luck.

He shook the thoughts away. Focus. Now, where'd I put that note? He prodded around in his jacket pocket before pulling out a little strip torn off a piece of paper. Printed neatly on it were three symbols, representing time, place, and why. Five after noon, North side, rendezvous, he read. Five-o-clock? Dang. It was half-past then. No time for coffee shops.

(There's more to it...I just need to figure out a few things about some characters XD)
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:59 pm

(But we can go ahead and move on if you want)
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:01 pm

[[ I dont care, you pick where we go from here ]]
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:06 pm

(I honestly haven't a clue :/ I'm just making this up as I go along mostly, except for Cricket's backstory, which was already made up. But I can add bits of more info to that as the story goes along. So anything works. Maybe you could add some mor info on your character?)
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:11 pm

[[ Hmm lol well I kinda just pulled Callie and Lucy out of the blue.. I know that they have a single mom whose struggling to make a living for them, so Callie is very protective of Lucy and mature for her age, and Lucy is very shy. Thats about it lol ]]
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:15 pm

(haha, well improvise then! Maybe take 'em home?)
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:36 pm

[[ Worth a try ]]

Callie: I stood there until he was far enough that I couldnt have identified him if I hadnt wacthed him walk there. Something about that boy... He was different. I didnt know how, but I knew it wasnt my imagination. Never in her life had Lucy taken to someone like that. Especially some stranger. She wouldnt even look at Nico yet and he was her cousin!

She coughed and all of a sudden her weight existed again. "What do you think kiddo? Ready to head home?" She just nodded.
I smiled to myself and kissed her hair before turning the other way and following the bike trail home. If you could call it home.
"Marie. ...Marie! What the fuck girl; where you be?" I could hear Steve bitching from the front lawn. Mrs. Graddy, walking her dog next door, gave me a sympathetic look, but said nothing. No one ever said anything. I went in the back, knowing Steve was in the living room. I snuck Lucy up to her room, leaving her with her dolls and some music.
There was a smash and the walls shook. Steve punched the wall again. I bit my lip and walked with heavy feet down the stairwell.
"Will you not do that?!" Mom yelled angrily.
"Oh shut up. Are you so dumb you think I'm gonna hurt the house?"
"Just dont do it!"
"Who's the man in this family?" he barked.
"Not you." She told him in a flat hard voice she saved in a jar for only her most genuine anger. That jar has been left open a lot lately.
"We'll see about that." he muttered and stomped to the stairs. I was in his way. I didnt move.
He didnt bother asking me to. He just put a large hand on my chest and shoved me into the wall. Up the stairs he went. Mom sighed her holding back tears sigh and covered her face with her hands.
Mom had yet to figure out how to tell Steve to get the hell out of our house.
I rubbed the red marks on my chest and went back upstairs. I sat on Lucy's bed and watched her play with her dolls. My ears were tuned in, listening for weighted boots in the hallway.
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:42 pm

(Oooh, this story is getting iteresting Very Happy Wanna fast forward to the next day or so? Back to the park or something?)
Jacky K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top