DC/Marvel Fun!

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DC/Marvel Fun!

Post by Black&White on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Rae
Silence. "So, um..." Kiss, that's right... What the hell was I thinking....? Still looking away, biting my lip again. Way to make this awkward.... EX. That stupid two letter word? IT APPLIES HERE.
Er... Did it still...? I doubted one kiss could actually change that...

Black&White

View user profile http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Red Arrow
Yeah... back to... awkward silence, then... um... I've hooked up with exes before so a kiss with an ex wasn't that... but... really wouldn't help this situation in the very slightest if I commented about it. Plus this was /Rae/ we were talking about...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Rae
I chew my cheek thoughtfully, my eyes darting back to his. I see Lian's eyes. It gives me a light smile. "...Where do you want to go with this?" I ask quietly, my voice almost hidden by the sound of the water.
Dropping the news that he had a daughter.... /not a good idea/....

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Red Arrow
Not going to answer that question... I cleared my throat "Um... I don't know... er... up to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Rae
I give a weak smile. "Well...do you....um..." How to phrase this... "Do you... /like/ me too...?" ...That wasn't even high school level... That was like... middle school....

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:43 pm

HA. good computer camera.... tho you make it s00per light....

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Red Arrow
I nodded slightly. At least I was pretty sure I did, anyway... kind of... tricky that way. Wasn't like the movies where the heavens parted or any of that nonsense. We had dated before. It didn't work out. We moved on- I thought. But now...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Rae
"Well... do you want to... try again?" I murmur, strands of hair closing around my face, dripping with water.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Red Arrow
"Do you think it will work...?" I asked uncertainly "Because... if... you think there's a shot... I would like to try. I really would" Jumping headfirst into a relationship again, hm? My mind wandered back to the needle...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Rae
"I think so," I say stronger now. Shadows going back to that again... "I've...loved you, Speedster... Still...still do. Haven't wanted to totally let that go..."

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Red Arrow
I let go of her waist with one arm, and put a hand on the side of her face to tilt her head gently to face me. Then I leaned forward, bringing our lips together again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Rae
I let out a little sound in a sigh, kissing back with a small smile. Going close to him again, my arms comfortable around his neck. I missed this. I missed this so much.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Red Arrow
I felt her smile against my lips, and I returned it, kissing her deeply as my arm returned to around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Rae
My eyes close and I shiver despite the warm water, my fingers going through his wet hair, tugging lightly. Tight around him again, fitting against his shape. I return the pressure of his kiss, breathing getting quicker.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:15 pm

(erm... random scene!!!)

Chelsea
"Show me."

Of course Batty didn't like it... Other than being Batgirl for a night, I hadnt had any other moves in the last month to show I was leaning more towards heroics. The fact that I blatantly said 'I'm not taking some stupid oath' right to his face probably wasn't helping either. I still felt...gray... Leaning to one side one day and then the other the next. Didn't really supply a consistent mood towards those who were trying to just be there for me. Tim included.

But he was as patient as ever, however infuriating it might have gotten on my 'off' days. Patiently healing to be Robin again, patiently walking me through life. Always there for me... I wasn't always there for him.

And today I felt bad about it. I wanted to help him, in some way. And he was mostly healed, could go back to training without Oracle or Batty complaining. Slow steps though. So...

"Show me. I should know how to fight."

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Tim
I was alternating practicing varying types of punches on the training dummy, types that would help strengthen and retrain me, but wouldn't have a negative impact on the parts of my body that were still healing. It was mildly tedious and repetitive, but I did my best to stay patient. After all, I was just grateful to be allowed to do some kind of training again...

Then I heard Chelse, and I turned around, giving her a look of slight surprise. I can't say I was shocked or anything, it was understandable that she'd want to learn... but still... I wasn't sure if Batman would be alright with me teaching her, or if that even followed protocol...

"Um... are you sure...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Chelsea
"Mhmm," I mumble with a nod, stepping forward slightly. "I want to help. Try...whatever light I have..." Be a 'good guy', hm? I glance away at the thought, though my eyes wander back to him. I knew, or could at least visualize, fighting. My life didn't exactly demand it, though there were those gangsters who went 'oooh, little blonde...what fun...' Street fighting was different from formal fighting, certainly, but I could draw both. Or...I could... Haven't tried again since Robin took me back to the mountain...

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Tim
"Ah... er... um..." I trailed off into a string of incoherent mumbling as I tried to paste my thoughts together "I mean, I'd be happy to show you... but um... do you think Batman would be alright with it...? Should we ask him, first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:08 am

Chelsea
I feel my expression harden slightly, to the one before that lacked everything. "Does it really seem like I care even a little of what he says?" I murmur, looking away again when I feel a small amusement from the fact, a small smile forming. Really, Detective... I've messed with /Joker/ for seven years without thinking of the consequences, Batty's intimidation doesn't do much to me. I force myself into a frown. Giving a possible hint that I was on an 'off' day wouldn't help in asking this...

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 am

Tim
"I think I'm treading on pretty thin ice with him anyway... I don't want to do something to shatter whatever trust or confidence he may have in me" My voice was tinged with a hint of underlying bitterness. I blamed myself for being out of commission for so long, and I was afraid he did, too. I should have known better, been more alert, recovered faster... just /something/ instead of being so useless for so long. Wouldn't be surprised if he was planning on kicking me out entirely, soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:27 am

Chelsea
I silence a minute, still not looking at him. "Your fears are silly," I mumble quickly, taking in a breath before letting it out. "He's scared of you dying, not the fact that you may have been a wrong choice." It's my turn for a tinge of bitterness, but I turn to leave before he might have noticed it. Tim, not noticing something would...causesomesortofglobalcatastropheorsomething... But I feel myself becoming frustrated again, and I dont want to snap at him when he didn't deserve it...

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Robin
Perhaps she was right, but I couldn't know for sure. He would have all sorts of reason to doubt my ability for this job, and- wait... she was leaving. Had I said something wrong? There was something in the tone of her voice... a bitterness... I grabbed my cane from the ground, though I didn't have to lean on it nearly as much as I used to as I went after her.
"Wait, don't leave"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:25 am

Chelsea
"Forget it, I'll get Oracle to explain it again."
...Oops. That was supposed to be a secret. Though I didn't much care at the moment, and there were only so much words could do. But after a few more steps, I stop like he requests. Just to listen. The click of the cane coming closer, just to hurt myself for it. Punishment. It was my fault...

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:40 am

Tim
"Oracle explained fighting to you?" I asked, stopping for a moment. It made sense, it just... surprised me. Interesting... so she was starting to trust Chelsea more? That was certainly good news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top