Romance Challenge #1

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Romance Challenge #1

Post by ßøn∑z on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Snoopy: I kicked at the grass digging into the holes in my shoes and muttered, "Nothing fun about a bath, mate. Water and soap and smells. Why does everyone like it?"
Pretending to be some sort of Australlian with a mental issue was proving to be pointless. I wouldn't crack any sort of information about this girl by sympathy. Oh well, I'd have to try others.
"Maybe you can show me to my room. Figuring you stay around where I do. Get it?"
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 pm

"Nope. You must bathe. I won't be seen with someone who doesn't bathe," Marnie said stubbornly. She slid off the swing, opening the door of the house to go inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 pm

(Alright! Bonez, sounds good! Which character?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:36 pm

(Dezzy, her information is on the first page)

Snoopy: I watched her go in. I couldn't see any reason to follow her, but then again, she knew where the rooms were. Standing up, I tried to jog to her, a sheen of sweat misting my forehead. The jog was too much for me, I needed to be more fit.
"W-Wait! I-I'll bathe! Just show me the rooms!" I call after her, flying in through the door and barely glancing at the surroundings. What this place looked like didn't matter in the slightest to me.
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Marnie wrinkled her nose as she saw how sweaty he was getting. "What do you do all day, play video games and eat DingDongs?" She was getting more and more disgusted by this guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Snoopy: Actually, I like to spy on others to uncover secrets I'd never know otherwise. And this accent? That's a lie as well., I thought bitterly.
"I like jelly donuts better," I try to say as seriously as possible in this ridiculous accent.
I reached out and, smiling tauntingly, spat a wad of browned spit (from the chocolate on the plane) in her hair.
"Now you need a bath too, mate!"
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Checking for signature...
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 pm

YAY!!!!
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Marnie screeched bloody murder, and Cookie came running over.

"What is it, dear?"

"HE SPIT ON ME. AND IT'S BROWN!" Marnie wailed, wringing her hands, disgusted, and wimpering.

Cookie gave the boy a kind smile. "Marnie isn't good with dirt...but also, she doesn't quite understand how good of shampoo saliva makes." Cookie winked, and Marnie attempted to storm off.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Snoopy: "Wait! Wait! Uh, I'm sorry! Can you show me my room now?" I ran after the girl but then stopped abruptly.
Turning around, I set my eyes on the women. She looked innocent enough, with light brown curls and smile wrinkles.
"Shampoo? Spit? Cool," I piped in with the accent a little too strong, because the thought really revolted me.
"So, do you like, work here, or something?"
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Marnie ran through the concealed door to her wing of the house to take a bath and get that nasty spit out.

"I'm the cook, the name's Cookie. Who are you, dear?" Cookie smiled kindly. She was nice to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Snoopy: Her sugary sweet voice made me almost feel regretful about the girl's spit hair.
"My name is Nelly, I'm a guest for the summah. Don't know much 'bout the resort, mind filling me in?" I scratch my stringy dark hair and step a bit closer, smiling genuinely.
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:32 pm

"Well you look a bit young to be working here. I guess you'd want to know that there are three meals, and you can explore as much as you want. Oh, and we'll have a few events here and there." Cookie shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Dezzy: My broken heart and shattered life
I could end it all with the blade of a knife
But I keep myself pure
I always make sure
Despite the scars in my brain
Nothing will hurt my heart, ever again

The poem isn't right. I can't channel it properly, to get the message that keeping myself isolated and unharmed will make sure my life won't be broken again. I run my hands across the book and set it down, hugging my arms around my legs.
I wonder if all my life I'll just pretend to be a boy, or make it official one day. I'd sure have the money for it. I just didn't know. I didn't think about things like that.
I look around the too bright room. I wonder how I can be so alone when I'm hurting so much . . . And be so silent.

Snoopy: My interest peaks up like my eyebrows.
"Events? Who would plan things like that?" I say, knowing this will give my first clue on who to keep an eye on. To find out who runs things around here would sure help me.
"Oh, and these meals you're speaking about . . . Will there be eggs? I love eggs!" I giggle childishly.
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 pm

"Most likely Marilyn, though we may enlist the help of willing guests." Cookie beamed. "Oh yes, eggs, indeed. Though there was this one odd boy who can't eat eggs..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Isabel: I'm exploring the large, air-y house, which is what Cookie the cook (that never gets old) suggested we do while we wait for dinner, which, by the way, smells delicious. During my explorations, I spot somebody writing in a notebook, and figure I'll introduce myself. "Hey," I say, "I'm Isabel. What's your name?"

Michael: Considering we still have time before dinner, I think I'd like to search for Rigel.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:57 pm

(Oh, Dez is in her room! I'll bring her to the living room just around the entrance and maybe they can meet there... OH! Maybe they can notice the door!)

(Spired, was it Dez who lied about being allergic to eggs? OMG I didn't even remember that haha! I crave eggs a lot lolz)
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Yup it was Dez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:01 pm

(Oh, haha, I knew that! Yeah, they should notice the door! That would be cool!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Snoopy: "Weird, I didn't know that was possible . . ." I trailed off, looking over my shoulder.
"Uh, I'm so hungry, can I eat some food?" This girl didn't seem tight lipped, maybe I could crack more information out of her.
I looked at the door and through the glass. Maybe the place was nice, it didn't matter.

Dezzy: Folding my book up, I looked at the lights and found tears in my eyes. I hung my head all the way back, on my knees and palms flat on the white tiles. Like there was an answer up there. There wasn't. Just white ceiling.
White, white, white. I was a speck of ugly brown dirt.
I shake my head fast, too fast, and get up. Blood rushes to my eyes, but all I want is to leave this stupid white room. It's all glowing. I will not be able to sleep here.
I make my way down the halls, running a bit, and find myself in the familiar kitchen place. There is a dinning room, looking warm and inviting. The sofas look so soft and in neutral tones. Better. Without another word, I run to lay down on one, barely noticing anyone else in the room.
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 pm

"Of course!" Cookie chuckled crossing over to the kitchen. "We have loads of cookies, but if those don't suit ya I can whip up something else."

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Snoopy: My eyes widened. Cookies were fine. But, maybe something bigger, I wanted to talk.
"Hrm . . . How about coke and spaghetti-and-meatballs?"
I glanced over to see an ugly boy reclining on a couch. He looked angry, and his eyes were closed. The type of person you had to keep your eye on. I made a mental note to spy on him later and turned my attention back to cookie.
There was a counter and a bar-stool, so I plunked down on it. You could see all that she was doing, and even out a window. This was good. I smiled, dimples in my cheeks.
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 pm

(Alright, so I'll just redo the whole part where Isabel sees Dezzy)

Isabel: I'm lying on one of the beige sofas. Or rather, I am submersed in one---seriously, I feel like I'm sinking into it. It's so soft, and nice, and I feel like I could drift off to sleep. I am suddenly awoken from my dreamlike state, however, when somebody else---a boy, by the looks of it--- plops onto another couch. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Hey," I say, "Who are you?" I probably sound rude, but whatever. I'm tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 pm

"Hungry are we? Alright, I suppose I can do that, though it may spoil your dinner." Though Cookie didn't care. She set water onto boil, and got out a slab of meat. Then she grabbed a Coke and tossed it to the kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Dezzy: My eyes fly open. Fluttering eyelids are for girls. To be a boy, you pretty much have to change absolutely everything about you.
I clear my throat, a low growl.
"Who am I? Tired," I mumble.
It's a boy thing to be grumpy when woken up, like I was actually sleeping. I was just having nightmares under my eyelids.
ßøn∑z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top