DC/Marvel Fun!

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DC/Marvel Fun!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:17 am

Robin
I could hardly walk myself, but I went over and held her, trying to carry her out the door. But my leg gave out part way, and I fell into a sitting position. So I just sat there, on the ground with her in my arms "Stay here, Chelse. Come on, you can do it. Please, please Chelsea..." I said softly, brushing a lock of hair out of her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:27 am

Inque
I stop at his touch. Gentle, so gentle compared to the others. Something near my face makes me flinch slightly but it's soothing. I feel my eyes gather with tears again. "R-Ro-bin...I - I di-didn't t-tell." My vision swirls and slowly comes back. I see him but my breath is stolen away. Worse... I open my mouth again, i tense at the nightmares, struggle to get breath again. I scream terrified.

Black&White

View user profile http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:31 am

Robin
Her scream is like a knife through me, and I hardly notice Spades walking over. "It's okay, I'm here, I won't leave you, I won't..." I promised again and again, wiping the tears off her face. Why was there nothing I could do?! I'm supposed to be a HERO, for pity sake! Why am I so helpless, then?! Then I felt Spades trying to pick Inque up out of my arms "No, don't!" I said quickly, and she looked at me, surprised. I'm surprised that the words came out of my mouth, too, but I /wasn't/ going to give Inque up. So Spades put her back with me, and stood up, glancing over at NW

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:41 am

Nightwing
I open my mouth to say something and then sigh frustrated. I walk over with Spades. "Robin, we have to get out of here. We can't help her here." I'm not sure how much we could help her anywhere. The Joker hasn't come up with anything this powerful. We can't take her back to the mountain in this condition either. "Bats has an acquaintance at Arkham. She'll get everything she'll need there." I whisper, watching him steadily. "I promise you that /when/ she gets better, she's not going to stay there."

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:45 am

Robin
I kept my eyes on her face, then touched it gently "Arkham Asylum? Will she be safe there?" I whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:51 am

Nightwing
She flinches at his touch, shaking like a leaf in a hurricane. "She'll be safe," i say softly. I look to Spades and nod.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:52 am

Spades
I picked her up gently, Robin letting me this time "Let's go" I said softly, glancing over to Robin "And you need medical attention"

Ff?

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=463

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top