DC/Marvel Fun!

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DC/Marvel Fun!

Post by Black&White on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Inque
How should he know it's me? I give a small smile despite the fear, drawing in a replica robin from when I had given him my number before whipping it away. I slowly slump to the floor, a small cloud making me cough, making me hurt. My breathing is getting out of hand. I think I hear my father...or at least a drunken laughter. I'm not sure I would remember my father enough for me to have a nightmare of him.

Black&White

View user profile http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Robin
Well I can't very well go blindly chasing anonymous distress calls, can I?! On the other hand... nobody else but the mountain had the exact frequency required for these communicators, it's near IMPOSSIBLE to hack, too. So then what the heck was going on?! Screw this, somebody sent a distress call to MY communicator for a reason, no way I could just ignore that. But what if it was a trap? Ack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Robin
Then something else popped up. A single drawing of a robin, just like... I found myself running, and could hardly remember when I decided to go after her. But how to get off the mountain?! Shoot, shoot... I couldn't /tell/ anybody what I was doing, that's for sure. I guess I'm just going to have to try and drive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:37 pm

xD oh boy, Robin...

KF
"Huh...that was weird..." I say, taking a bite of my sandwich with a shrug.

Inque
I try not to look at them. The fear is growing, my own mixed into the chemical one. My head feels like wet cotton and I can't think logically. Vaguely, I know I'm slipping up. My eyes can't decide between super sensitive or unfocused. But when they decide to cooperate I really wish they hadn't. I feel myself giggling quietly. Not because I can hear it or feel it. Sounds are replaced by screams and laughs. I'm not sure when the ground had melted away and decided to swallow me up. But it hurts. God, does it hurt.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Robin
As I got on a motorcycle, which my legs were /barely/ long enough to reach the pedals on, a single thought ran through my head... I am going to get myself killed before the Joker even gets the chance to do it himself. Oh, wouldn't that be great, the morning paper's headline: Robin Found Smeared Across Road, No Foul Play Suspected. Then I took off, winding carefully down the mountain road. It was easier then I thought it'd be, actually, though I had a couple of close calls right off the bat

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Inque
I want to thrash about, fight the hands and teeth and whatever else I /feel/ touching me. Mind over matter. They're not there. It was quickly getting getting harder to believe when they actually bite me and there's pain from it. And then everything goes black. The nightmares still writhe around me, touching and hurting me, they still scream right in my ears and laugh even more insane then the Joker, if that was possible. My biggest nightmare though. I can't see. And I think that was the last straw for mind over matter.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Robin
My motorcycle wobbled a couple of times, and I almost crashed into a lightpost, a fire hydrant, and an old lady. But everything was okay, in the end, I knew my way around almost all mechanical devises. Then I pulled up to the building the signal was coming from, nerves knotting in my stomach. I parked the cycle and got off, resisting the urge to kiss the sweet, sweet ground which I never though I'd feel again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Harley
Inque is absolutely sobbing now. Laughing at times. Never screaming though. I can hear it through that door. "A few days, Pudding? In that?" I giggle. "I knew I loved ya for a reason!"

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:01 am

Robin
Okay, so I can't just go through the front door. There's got to be a better way. I searched the outside and found a way into the vents (insert nerdy stuff about where the different vents were usually located in places like this 'cause blah blah blah). I made my way through the vent system as silent as death, occationally pausing to listen. Suddenly, without warning, the vent collapsed and I found myself staring up at Harley and the Joker "Uh... hey guys, how's it going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:02 am

O.O *slurrrrrrp sputter sputter*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:05 am

Harley
"And the gifts are getting better!" I squee in delight, jumping up. "What's the little chickadee doing here?"

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:08 am

Robin
The Joker laughed, and I shuddered "Funny, I didn't think the bat would ever get another. This should be fun" He grabbed me and forced me to my feet, pinning an arm behind my back with his free hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:09 am

OMYGOODNESSJOKERISAWESOME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:12 am

Harley
I sit down on a crate and swing my legs. "We going to throw him in with Inque?"

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:17 am

Robin
The Joker threw me to the ground and kicked me in the leg, and I decided d of blindly fighting I could at least try to formulate a plan "Maybe. But first I think we should make a little home movie, to commemerate this joyus event" He laughed, grabbing me by the back of the neck and thowing me to the ground again. Then he grabbed a camera and set it up on another crate, angling it right on me. "You know, I suppose I do need to use something different at some point, but I just think this will bring up too many found memories to pass up, don't you think, Batty?" He asked to the camera before picking up a long, slender crowbar from the ground. I couldn't even defend myself before he brought it crashing down on my side

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:28 am

Harley
I giggle, jumping up again and grabbing Robin's wrist, taking off his communicator. "Always wanted t' play with this thingy. You have any games?"

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:32 am

Robin
I looked up weakly at Harley and gave her the 'what the 'eck?!" look before the crowbar came hard down on my side again, along with the Joker's echoing, haunting laughter. I tensed, and I knew I had to crawl away, do somethi- he brought his foot down on my leg, pinning me as I tried to escape "Pitiful, just pitiful" he chuckled, slamming the crowbar onto my back

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:34 am

*starts bawling* POOORR ROBIIIINNN!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:44 am

Harley
He raises it again but the skywindow suddenly shatters. Batman drops down between the two of them and blocks the next blow before punching him in the stomach. Nightwing drops down next and picks Robin up, jumping away from the fight. I curse and try to go after him.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:48 am

Spades
"Not so fast, Quinn" I had gone in through the front door, what a silly idea, and now pinned Harley's arm behind her back and forced her to her knees

Robin
My breath was knocked out of me, my broken ribs making it hard to get it back. I coughed sporadically as my body tried to inflate my lungs, and every time I did so, my throat cried out in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:55 am

xD

Quinn
"Playing cards, that hurts!" I attempt to struggle out of her grasp.

Nightwing
I glance back at Bat and the Joker a moment. "Easy, Robin. Deep breaths." I sigh out relief that we had gotten here in time. Over the noise of their fights there's the soft sound of laughter. Not Quinn, not the Joker. That only left Inque...

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:59 am

Spades
"I sure hope so" I chuckled, handcuffing her "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford one the State will provide one for you, yadda yadda yadda, and you can probably recite all the crap better then me by now"

Robin
I coughed a few more times, my mind muddled, my eyes still wild and terrified. Then I heard the laughter. The laughter... "Chelsea" I breathed, "Nightwing, let me down"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:05 am

Quinn
I sit down in a huff, threading my legs through my arms so my hands were bound in front. "At least make /that/ comfortable..."

Nightwing
I hesitate a moment before letting him down. "Spades..." I gesture to the sound slightly, turning my attention on Bats and the Joker.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:07 am

Spades
I watched Robin stand, and stumble at first, but look incredibly determind as he made his way to a back room, despite the fact he was in obvious pain. Then he messed with the lock a few seconds before opening the door, and running in "Chelsea!" I heard him yell

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:15 am

Inque
'Chelsea...ChelseaChelseaChelsea.' They all laugh at him. The sound is deafening. Nothing but darkness. I make sounds of my own. Some weird mix of laughter, sobs, and tortured cries. They all mold together freakishly in my irregular breathing pattern. I lay on the floor completely still, getting eaten alive by my nightmares. Nothing but darkness. And it's supposed to get worse...Laughter wins out for now at the thought.

Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top