DC/Marvel Fun!

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DC/Marvel Fun!

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Jubilee
I stuck with Kid Flash, hands in my pockets and heart racing a million miles per second. I held out my hands, palms facing the sky, as plasma fireworks sparked out of my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:48 pm

KF
I jump back surprised. "Woah there! That's fun." I watch a moment before smirking. "Don't go exploding the mountain though." I turn down a corridor and pause. This looks familiar.... That's right, then a left here... "Ah, ha! The rooms!" I run to the last of the dead end. "Shottie!"
Black&White

View user profile http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Secret: This is too much. At this rate I'll still be lost my midnight. Sighing, I skip the door and go straight for a wall, passing through it easily. I keep doing this for a few more rooms, paying more attention to the map than anything else. When I pass through something wierd, I stop and turn around. I think I just phased through that guy...oh gosh, this is gonna get akward fast. "Sorry, I didn't see you!" I say as my feet find the floor again.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Jubilee
I went to a room next to the one he seemed to call, tracing my fingers along the heavy door before opening it. It was perfect, simple but totally functional. I smiled, ajusting my jacket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Who is that? Static?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Oh, it was DD.

Athene: The door's wide open when I step inside, but no one's there. Tossing my bag on the couch, I run over and hop on the other cushion. The TV's blasting and I grin. When's the last time I'd seen one of those? "Cissie!" I call.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Cissie
I pause, wondering if i heard right. I hesitantly look over to Roy. "Um...hold on a moment..." I smile sheepishly before walking out, finding her quickly. "What the hell Athene?! I told you Roy was going to be here," I whisper harshly.
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Ooh, sorry, I thought she was going to be lost with Static

Red Arrow
I heard a voice I never, ever thought I'd hear again, and cursed under my breath, giving the other's a slight grimace as Cissie left the room "Well things just got really awkward, really fast..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:06 pm

DD
I blink and chuckle. "I didn't really see you either," i joke. "You didn't have any footsteps, otherwise i could have avoided it." That weird cold shower feeling, what the hell was it...?

Nightwing
I wince slightly. "Sorry bud, seems so," i murmur. But that had been years ago. Was it still impacting him like this? Then again, there was that dent in the ceiling...
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Red Arrow
"Hope she doesn't decide my head needs a reunion with Mr Ceiling..." I coughed "maybe I should just get going. It was great seeing all of you again" I sighed, actually wishing I could stay

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Athene: "You...you did?" I grimace and grab my bag again. Damn, when did she tell me? She didn't mention anything in the letter, right? I try to think back but come up blank. I must've read it when I was drunk. "He didn't hear me, did he?!" I whisper.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Suzie: "You didn't see me?" I bend down and wave a hand over his face. His head only barely moves and I take a step back. He must be blind. "Are you lost too?"
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Nightwing
"If you want to," i say, being put in an awkward situation myself. I rub the back of my head.
Batgirl frowns. "Maybe it's something you should get over though. It's been three, four years, hasn't it?"

Cissie
"Obviously!" I hiss at her. "Really, Athene. Would you try to remember something /this/ important?"

Harbinger
"No, looking for those that are lost. We're headed to our rooms, but Static is still around here somewheres," I answer her with a smile. "Secret, right?"
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Red Arrow
"Yeah... but come on, she's Wonder Girl, and I'm a human. PO'd Wonder Girl, plus my head, plus the wall, ceiling, or any other hard surface... come on guys, do the math"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Suzie: I smile and nod, not at all surprised. I guess this'll be a lot less akward than I thought. "Yep. What's your's?"

Athene: "Hey, I try," I whisper. "It just doesn't always work... Damn it!" I let out a string of curses in Greek.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Lyla
"Lyla 'Harbinger' Michaels," I introduce.
DD smiles. "Dare Devil, but you can call me Michael Murdock."

Batgirl
"Well...I mean..." I look down the hall where Cissie disappeared to. "...If you want...." Maybe that was for the best. Roy certainly wasn't one to need reminders of his past.

Cissie
I blink, sort of glad i couldn't understand that. "Fine, fine. But i say three, i mean three, Athene." I shake my head, put between a rock and a hard place.
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Red Arrow
"Well... I don't /want/ too..." I looked down at my arms, very, very faint pin pricks still barely visible. "Ah, I can handle whatever Athene can throw at me"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Athene: "Well there's nothing that can be done about it now and I refuse to be a prisoner in my own home! I will grab the Menotaur by the horns and face him like an Amazon!" I grab my bag and hop off the couch. "Besides, I want to say hello to everyone. Who would I be if I let a man stop me from doing something as menial as that?"

Secret: "Nice to meet you," I say with a smile. I hear yelling in another room and peek through the door. A group of boys are playing videogames, all of them looking pretty pissed off.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Nightwing
Well, seems like my 'i'll come up soon' is being delayed. I at least had to make sure nothing happened with them.

Cissie
"Alright, fine," I say, biting my lip. Not like i could really stop her. "We were just eating lunch." I lead the way back to the kitchen with her. Roy hasn't gone, which is...i don't know...alright?

Harbinger
I look in with her with a small frown. "Soo...you want to find our rooms?" I ask Secret.
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Red Arrow
"Uh... hi Athene?" I said, unsure. The last time we saw each other, there was a lot of yelling... hm...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Athene: I stride in, trying my best to keep my cool. I paste on a smile as I head for the fridge. "Hey everyone," I say as cheerily as I can. I pop open the fridge and grab the carton of milk, not meeting anyone's eye.

Secret: I nod. "I think it's best we pretend we never saw that..." I say as I slowly close the door. I turn around on my heel and smile. "Mind leading the way?"
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Red Arrow
Well, you know... ignoring me is fine, too. I coughed "Well, I guess I better get going..." I said reluctantly, wishing I could stay in one of the rooms upstairs like Nightwing and Spades were doing

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Cissie
"You sure?" I ask, though i feel a hint of relief. "I'll walk you out then!" I give him a small smile.

Lyla
DD pauses a moment. He nods. "It's this way," he says, turning and walking down the hall. He is scary good for a blind kid...
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Red Arrow
"At least try to hide your eagerness, for just a few seconds, please" I muttered, turning and starting down the hall. What did you expect, Speedy? You're not the kid you used to be... nobody will look at you the same way ever again, druggie

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Athene: I feel the blood rush to my face but tip my head back and chug down the milk. He doesn't matter to me anymore, I think. Nope, no siree.

Secret: How does he do that? I frown and look at him as we walk down the hall. He's either an alien or a robot, although probably the first. I'm not sure robots can do all that.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top