Young Justice!

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Young Justice!

Post by PavoLights on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Candy: I smirk and hold up my hands like puppets. "Oh Robin, I just realized! You're so hot!" "Oh Spades, I already knew you were hot but let's make out anyway." "Ok!" I smoosh them together and start making kissing noises before I burst into laughter. "Ha, this is too funny! You just made our job a whole lot easier, kid."
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Robin: The mission, idiot. For a second i'm brought back to reality and i get off the bike but look back at Spades. I can't help it. "Um..." There i go, talking first. "S-Spades, I-" I have no idea what to say to the girl i love. Did i actually think it? Yes, i believe i did.
Black&White

View user profile http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Spades
I open my mouth, then close it again to regain my composure. How could I love Robin? But it was true. The bird and the death card, turns out Quincy might be wrong, apparently, I was capable of love. Then I turn to Candy with rage in my eyes "You're messing... with our emotions?" Must be one of the new girls. But how can something that feels so genuine be faked? "That's the last straw Candy, I should have killed you when I had the chance" I spat, parking the cycle and getting off, ready to smash her into the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Got to go shower, yay cleanness!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Candy: I smirk but make no effort to move. "How do you know we're doing it? Maybe you've finally hit puberty and all those hormones are hitting you at once."
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Quincy: I frown. "That was going as slow as a freaking soap opera!" I kick her in the stomach and send Spades back, adding a little jolt to it as well.
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Candy: I pout and roll over on mt stomach. "Yea, where's the reality show style fluff? Kiss her already! We want spit!"
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:33 pm

arrowette and jack?
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Jack: So they do have cameras then. Hopefully they won't catch this. I put my hand against the wall and everything starts to fall away until we're in a white room. "Sorry, but I need to borrow your brain for a moment."
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Arrowette: I blink around and turn. "E-Excuse me?"
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Jack: I start to sit down and a chair materializes under me. I whole row of books rushes past as far as the eye can see, all of them white. "We're in your mind," I say. "But don't worry. I'm only here to get something."
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Spades
I fall back, the jolt hitting my stomach hard. Then I roll and recover, nailing a roundhouse kick to Quincy's gut, but made it fast enough so she couldn't shock me. Wait... earlier, didn't Candy say even before our emotions were messed with, assuming they were, didn't she say Robin already thought I was hot? Snap out of it Spades!

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Arrowette: I frown. "One thing of what?"

Robin: I shake my head and run forward with Spades, going for Candy.

Inque: I watch from a distance and look up at Jacy. "That's not very exciting." Fire... I flip my sketchbook and settle on a page. I sit and draw a quick, little something extra for her. I had seen the Joker enough times to know what he looked like, after all. It was easy for me to draw from memory.
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Candy: "Aaaaand too slow!" I punch him smack in his cheek when we cones running over, sending him back into a building. "Besides- I don't think I'm your biggest concern right now."
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Jacy
"I'm trying my best, they're better at hiding emotion then I thought" That is, until Spades spotted the Joker.

Spades
One of the girls had a sketchpad, and I didn't take much notice until he appeared. It was like he was... well... drawn to life. Is that possible? Maybe one was an emotions manipulator, and the other could draw pictures and give them life. My face went pale, paler than usual, and I took a step back. I had been shocked out of the fight with Quincy, and I tried to keep my guard up. Then he gave me a chilling, wicked smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Inque: I smile at her reaction. It's one of my favorites so far. "Fire is next." I look up at my Joker.
"Spaaaades, my Ace." His smile grows. "I thought i had gotten rid of you..." The fire sparks and the two are surrounded by it.

Robin: I whip my cheek of blood from a cut and look, my own look of shock...i realize it's more of concern. "Spades!"
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:00 am

Spades
His voice was even more chilling then his smile, though when the fire appeared out of no where it almost cemented my suspicion that the girl was controlling all of this. Not that it made me feel any better. My vision blurred as I glanced around at the flames. First the fire that the Joker took me from when I was a baby, that was the only thing I remembered from my past. Then the fire that Robin saved me from. Memories came rushing past, and blood pounded in my ears. I could hardly hear Robin, the boy I loved now, call out to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:08 am

Inque: He takes out a knife and grabs her face roughly. "What were you thinking, Spades? Think you can just...run away and be with your little friends?" He draws it across her cheek. "Well...that just means every doubt i had about killing you has disappeared."

Robin: Damn it! "Spades!" I look around frantically and notice the girl, smiling just as wickedly as the Joker. A split second decision. I throw a flash bomb at her.
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:15 am

Spades
I'm not ready to do this yet, I realize. Not ready to face him, physically or mentally. Around the others, the heroes, I acted sane the best I could. Capable. Intimidating. But around the Joker, real or not, I felt like a little kid again. The blood dripped down my neck, and I could tell I was shaking. Not from fear of death, that I could handle, but... between the fire and the Joker, I just... couldn't... then the fire and the Joker turned to paper, and I stumbled backwards

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:21 am

Robin: I run forwards and catch her. Her legs can't seem to support her and i go to the floor with her. "Spades. Look at me! It wasn't there, all right? He's not going to hurt you anymore. I'll...I'll die before i let that happen."

Quincy: The girl is crying in pain from the light. I barely had time to block it myself. I had to admit though, she did a pretty awesome job. Twisted little bitch..."Candy. Shall we?"
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:22 am

shower for me~ i'll be quick
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:25 am

Spades
I was still shaking, my green eyes blank and unfocused. It had been so real, too real... then with the fire... but I felt Robin's arms around me, comforting and totally real. I blinked twice, my eyes finally coming into focus

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:37 am

Robin: I swallow hard. I hardly realized i was shaking too until now. "Are...Are you here, Spades?" I really had to fight the urge to kiss her. I didn't even know if these were my own emotions or the new girl messing with me.
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:41 am

wow, that was fast
Spades
We were so close... I just wanted to tilt my head up and kiss him. But I fought it "Yeah" I managed, blinking again "I'm here" Then I sat up, reluctant to leave his arms. Slowly I began to stand, even more angry then I had been before. But it had been a humbling experience, fire and the Joker. And having this new feeling, this love, living inside of me. But I had to fight it

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:49 am

i said quick Razz

Quincy: I turn back to Spades. "Is the little baby mad?" I coo with a smile.
Inque: I blink away the tears and glare at Robin. My eyes still hurt but i flipped through my pad again. Anger masks my face as i show him the picture. Death, kissing someone. "I draw it, and it is so."
Robin: I suddenly feel icy, weak... I collapse again, gasping for air. What the hell...is going on...
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top