Young Justice!

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Young Justice!

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:22 am

Spades
I spat out blood, wiping more blood off of my face. It hurt too much to talk now, I had talked too much to Robin with my jaw. Couldn't talk, hardly breathing... I took a deck of cards from my pocket, selecting one from the pile carefully

May I kill her? >.> and eh... the reason I'm doing this is so he'll look more likeable. I was going to have him tortured for info, I think I have just the guy...and they need to start driving off with Speedy first

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:24 am

Aw, but I like Candy. D;
Hm... I think I have something...
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:25 am

Robin: "Ace of spades," i say, not even having to look. "Spades, you're not going back there. If you are you're going to have to fight me again. I won't let you throw away your life."
Black&White

View user profile http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:27 am

I like her to, I don't /really/ want to kill her. So nevermind
Spades
I looked at Robin, tears forming in my eyes. No, couldn't let this boy- this hero- see me cry. Is that how I still thought of him? The hero boy? I looked at the card, razor sharp, could slit a throat if thrown the right way...but I couldn't fight Robin again. Not physically, not mentally. So I just tried running her direction again, slipping past him...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:29 am

Candy: Dropping the wrapper to the ground, I crack my neck and get ready to go again. But that's when the noise starts. My eyes widen and I fall to one knee as the sound becomes sharp and painful. I won't scream, I won't scream... I put my hands to my ears and try my best to hold it in,biting my lip so hard that I can taste the blood. And then, everything goes blank.

Candy suddenly stops struggling and just stands. She turns around and starts easing to where the others are waiting. It's time to go.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:31 am

Spiro
The boy was still knocked out, apparently I used too heavy of a tranq "Hey Candy" I sighed, standing up "Kill the traitor yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:33 am

Robin: I spin and block her way. I take a step towards her, close the distance, my arms go around her gently. "Please, Spades..."
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:34 am

Kenny: "Hey, Can- whoa." I frown when I see how strange she looks. When has she ever looked that serious? Unless... When she opens her mouth, it's like a struggle. As she starts to shake a bit, I know I'm right. "Luthor wants us to return. Now." With that, she turns around and walks out.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:35 am

Quincy: "How boring..." I follow her with a sigh.
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 am

Spades
I collapse in his arms. Would I ever be this torn? Torn between the good and the bad? It was literally- physically and mentally- tearing me apart. And in that moment, I felt that maybe, just maybe, Robin understood. But he was the poster boy for heroes, didn't even kill his parent's killers... how could he possibly know what I was going through? But it felt nice... just... touching somebody else for once. I hadn't done that in so long, but I felt his warm arms around me, like when he had carried me earlier

Spiro
I sighed, cutting Speedy down and dragging him out to the car "Okay, let's pack-em-out and move-em-out"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:43 am

Robin: I pick her up again. The only thing i had to compare to her was the experience of my parent's deaths. The feeling of being between a rock and a hard place. To let my anger out on them or let them go to jail. It was a feeling i would never forget.
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:45 am

Spades
"I'm getting blood on your uniform" I managed to murmur without moving my jaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:53 am

Robin: I give her a small smile. "It has happened before..." I go back to the meeting room and set her down carefully. Arrowette was there with Emily. I looked between them. "What happened?"
Emily: I frown and move to Spades, hold my hands up to her face. "Someone knocked me out, but before that...he took off and...I think they took Speedy."
Arrowette: "I haven't been able to contact him." I felt something i never thought i would have for him; worry.
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:56 am

Spades
After all the blood loss, and the pain, I finally succumb to darkness. Maybe I'll even see Jack there, if he's still creeping around. Unless I've become boring to him already

Spiro
I puff more fire, then glance back to the red head laying in the back of the car. "How much longer until..." Then there was a thud "What was that?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:08 am

BW? Pavo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 am

Dang, I had a great idea for Speedy, to >.< maybe I'll just ramble type

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:40 am

The car then jolted, and Spiro looked around, her baby blue eyes sparkling with confusion. “Driver, is something wrong?” The familiar blue-and-white cap of her driver, Neal, turned away from the steering wheel to face her. “You’re not Neal…” she gasped. Before she could call out, or even use her power, a gunshot rang out. Looking down, she saw that the driver had a gun and her shirt was quickly soaking with her own blood. She looked back up to the driver, her face a mask of wordless shock. Then the light quickly drained from her pretty eyes as she slumped forward.
Ug, have I mentioned that I’m not a morning person before? Because seriously, I’m not. My humor is always running low first thing in the morning. But… the weird part was, it didn’t feel like morning. Maybe I overslept. Turning over in my bed… actually, I figured out I couldn’t turn over. Or move, for that matter. I also felt like a hot girl had kissed me in my sleep, which really freaked me out for some reason. And not in a good way. I opened my eyes slowly, and realized I’m not even laying down, instead, I was strapped to a wall. Ok-ay… this is a really weird prank, which undoubtedly Beast Boy was behind. Just as I was about to call out to somebody, anybody, the memories came rushing back. But that still didn’t explain where I was. I took a deep breath, reminding myself this definitely wasn’t the worst situation I’d ever been in. I was pretty confident in that until he walked in.

There are a few things you need to know about Tyler Hansing, aka, Deacon. One, he is a cocky, arrogant, jerk. Two, he used to be a hero. In fact he is almost Robin, combined with Spades, and then totally reversed. He has no powers or parents, but when his hero mentor ‘betrayed’ him, he flipped to the dark side. Oh, and he has this major grudge against Young Justice. Especially yours truly, we never got along even when he was a hero. I struggled against my bondages, and he simply laughed “Speedy, Speedy, Speedy. When will you ever learn?” he takes out a gun. “You going to shoot me, Ty? Going to go ahead and kill me, just like that?” “Not if you cooperate, Speedy. But if you don’t?” he aims for my leg and pulls the trigger, a cruel smile spreading across his face “You’re going to wish I had” My entire body tensed, and I screamed in pain. “What do you want from me?!” I hissed out between clenched teeth “Information” Deacon answered simply “Where are the headquarters?” Obviously, he had left before we moved to the mountain “What headquarters?” I asked, playing dumb. He just shot me again, same leg. I cursed, my body tensing again “I’m not going to tell you anything!” I screamed. “Perhaps that’s what you think now” he growled, taking a step forward “but pain has a way of making even the strongest men talk, hm?” My eyes flashed, but I said nothing. Even if it meant waiting him out and losing this leg from the gunwounds, I wasn’t going to give the base up. “So sure of your cause, huh buddy?” he hissed, tossing the gun aside. It hit the cold metal floor with a crash, and I watched it slide to the other side of the room. When I look back up, Deacon was holding a knife. And man, did he look angry “You’re wasting your time Tyler, why not spend it doing something more productive, like boiling live puppies?” I ask sarcastically. “I want names, Speedy. Names, powers, secret identities- everything you have on the people that joined after I left.” I laughed humorlessly “Yeah, like I’m going to give you all of that” He slashed the knife across my face, and I screamed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:40 am

sorry, that was long, but I just got to writing and rambling because I'm all tired and stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 am

THAT. was and epic post.

mmm...i love hot tea on a cold morning....
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 pm

He should get in touch with some of Luthor's friends. ;D
And I agree with BW. Not about the tea because I'm drinking mine cold, but about the epicness of the post. Smile
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:54 pm

cold tea? Razz
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Yes, cold tea! Ice tea is amazing! I mean I like hot tea too... But cold tea's even better.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:57 pm

bbaaahhhh.... it's like....seventeen degrees out right now....i can't imagine having anything cold right this second
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:01 pm

My family has their season's mixed up anyway, or at least I do. I get a craving for hot tea in the summer and cold tea all year round. Although I was shaking at school because I got so cold. Razz
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 pm

really? You thought it was epic? I thought it was more rambling and sadistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next