Its like DnD but without the dice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its like DnD but without the dice

Post by seerofrage on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Yes, I have to undeniable urge for a skyrim/dragon age/dungeons and dragons type of role play.

free to join at any time cuz people pop in and out of these situations aaaaall the time.

Basically the story would begin in a large forest on the outskirts of a Tiefling villiage.

The forest is guarded by a very small community of wood elves.
The forest looks something like this:

The characters all meet in the forest for different reasons; some good, some bad.
I will add more to this but this is the first time I've made a thread for role play and I want others to join and help expand on the story

Next will be different character sheets (I still have to set them up for my characters ahah)

View user profile http://insanityrunsinthe-family.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Its like DnD but without the dice

Post by seerofrage on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:19 pm

seerofrage wrote:Name: Alysfinn
Species: Wood ELf
Appearance:
*normally pulls her hair into a braid, and has a large streak of grey/white hair
Powers/Skills: Magik practicer, specializes in potions and poisons. Uses a bow and arrow for hunting.
Alignment: Very neutral, a protector of the forest, doesn't often get involved in other peoples problems
~~~~

Name: Lellianna
Nickname: Leli
Species: Tiefling
appearance:
*horns start at forhead and slowly turn red from her skintone.
Shes actually very pale for a Tiefling and gets sunburned easily
Powers/Skills: She is a bard, and specializes in the folk harp, lute, and vocals.
Alignment: Very naive, has no knowledge of the world except through books, so shes a neutral out of ignorance
Background: Trained to be the kings bard, but was not accepted so her parents disowned her and kicked her out. Now she must find her own path and reason to live.

View user profile http://insanityrunsinthe-family.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top