Mutant Fun

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mutant Fun

Post by Bells on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:31 pm

Jinx frowned, trying to decide how much information to share. A moment later he shrugged, it wasn't like their abilities were worth hiding. They were in a school for people like them. Sharing wouldn't hurt anything. He wouldn't tell Jive's, however, he'd simply leave the decision to her to make for herself.

"Invisibility and force-fields, and you?"

You think that
You'll break me,
You're gonna find in time
You're standing too close to a flame that's burning
Hotter than the sun in the middle of July.
Sending out your army, but you still can't win;
Listen up, silly boy, 'cuz I'm gonna tell you why..."
Bells

View user profile http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Jive glanced over at Jinx as he mentioned his powers. So there was no need to keep them hidden at this point. "I can run pretty quick." She said with a shrug, keeping it somewhat vague. How quick? Who knows. She wasnt just going to outright say she could break the sound barrier in a pair of sneakers.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparksbet on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Elisha grinned and stopped walking. He paused for dramatic effect, then in his most melodramatic voice he said, "I can speak with the deceased. That's right, I can talk to ghosts. Secrets of life, death, and the world beyond are granted to me by our dearly departed friends and enemies. Thus I have been granted knowledge that no other human being can dream of possessing."
sparksbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:26 pm

"Fascinating. you have knowledge that is less than helpful to most." Jive said in a dull voice. What good did it do to know about the after life and what not if you couldn't stop whatever was going to happen. Pointless in her opinion. "You must be really helpful in a fight." Her words had a sharp edge to them. This kid was acting all high and mighty about his power, but what good was it really? When she died she was dead. No amount of knowledge was going to change the fact that her life was over.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:26 pm

"Jive," Jinx scolded under his breath. They'd just arrived, it wouldn't be a good idea to upset someone so soon. "Be more polite."

He was careful to keep his voice low and quiet. He wouldn't want to embarrass her by letting Elisha overhear his reprimand, well, that's if she would have been embarrassed by it in the first place.

"That's an interesting ability," he added after a second, realizing that if he was going to scold her for being impolite, he'd at least have to be polite enough himself to actually say something.

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by sparksbet on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:39 pm

"Isn't it?" said Elisha, staring Jinx straight in the face and ignoring Jive. "Being able to speak to those beyond the veil is an experience like no other. And, of course, it's helpful in fights, too. Nothing more useful than being able to talk strategy with your opponents' previous victims. They're usually pretty happy to tell you whatever they learned about 'em in the process of getting their asses whooped." He couldn't hold himself back from giving Jive a sidelong glance as he said that, just to see how she reacted. "Besides, knowing what comes next after death gives you a certain joie de vivre, you know?"
sparksbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Jive

"I still think its pretty pointless." She muttered under her breath, crossing her arms over her chest. "Nothing to be smug about." But she spoke soft enough that Elisha wouldn't hear her negative comments. Only because Jinx told her to be polite, and quiet comments counted as polite, right? Right.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:53 pm

"I'm sure," Jinx replied, keeping his expression straight despite Jive's words. "Although, personally I prefer not knowing about what comes after, I'd rather focus on being alive. Where do you plan on showing us first?"

Perhaps he got the attention back on the tour, it would be best.

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top