Rivalry of the Wolves (Momo and Bells)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rivalry of the Wolves (Momo and Bells)

Post by Bells on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Lena glanced around, sniffing the air as she did. A second later she almost scowled, the smell of the cabin unsettling her about just as much as the fact she was standing in it in the first place did.
"How am I supposed to sleep in a place that stinks of you..." she grumbled under her breath.
She'd never been the easiest person to get along with. Being a captive in an enemy camp didn't make that any better.
"Where's the bed? I'm tired," she continued, raising her voice and spinning to face him. Her nose was wrinkled, as if to show her distaste over staying in such a place.

Vivian ducked her head to hide the blush that raised at the mentioning of their sleeping arrangements.
"It's... it's fine. It's better than freezing," she mumbled.

Skyler sighed, gesturing over his shoulder with his thumb.
"Down that hall," he instructed. "First door."

You think that
You'll break me,
You're gonna find in time
You're standing too close to a flame that's burning
Hotter than the sun in the middle of July.
Sending out your army, but you still can't win;
Listen up, silly boy, 'cuz I'm gonna tell you why..."
Bells

View user profile http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:21 pm

"You'll just have to get used to my smell, I guess." Roy chided, guiding her over to the bed. "here. Nice and comfy and relatively large." He was one of the few that had a queen sized bed instead of a twin, mostly because of his position in the camp. She might find comfort in the fact the bed was larger than others around the camp. Or she might not. It didnt really matter to him what she thought of the situation.

"Right." Ollie nodded a few more times before leading her out of the current room they were in and to the cabin that he lived in. It was one of the smaller ones on camp, not much to make it stand out but it had the standard amenities of a stove and warm water. He brought her inside and let go of her hand so she could look around. "That door leads to the bathroom. I'm sorry the bed is so small." he pointed out the bathroom and immediately apologized for his pitiful twin sized bed that made sharing sleeping arrangements rather interesting. More ofthen than not, most people at the camp would sleep in massive piles on the floor instead of on the small beds.

-

Alex nodded at him and stopped by his room to grab some clothing before going off to the bathroom to wash up. A shower did wonders to make her feel a bit comfier in this situation, because at least she was clean. once she was cleaned and changed she left the bathroom, towel drying her hair as best as she possibly could. His clothing was rather large on her but she didnt mind at all, the roomy clothing was quite comforting.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:23 pm

As Lena trailed behind him, she scowled. Her people tended to be especially sensitive to scents, even for wolves. It was part of the reason that they were so sensitive about the territory lines. Which was also why she surprised to think that she might have crossed the line without noticing. Sleeping in a bed stinking of these mutts was not her idea of a nice night.
"I doubt that's possible," she grumbled.
After critically studying the bed for a moment, her mind questioning whether or not it'd be built with some cheap, hard mattress. A second later she sighed, plopping herself onto the edge and donning an almost pleased expression when she discovered that the bed sank just slightly with her weight. There wasn't a chance she would have gotten a hint of sleep if it'd been a rock atop of the smell. Dropping back and sprawling her arms out around herself, she sighed as a thought occurred to her.
"So... do we really have to sleep in the same bed?" she demanded. "You do at least sleep with a shirt on, right? No half-naked mutts in the same bed as me? Oh, and please don't tell me you're the cuddling type."

Vivian trailed behind him, curiously memorizing everything she saw. It wouldn't help if she got a chance to escape and had no clue how to go about it later. That, plus she was just curious. After-all, with their packs as desperate enemies as they were, there had to be some reasoning behind it, didn't there? At his statement upon arriving in Ollie's cabin, however, she simply shook her head, ducking it slightly as her cheeks lit up with the idea that they'd be so close together.
"Oh... um... that's alright."

--

Skyler scowled, running his hand through his hair in a slightly calming gesture as he watched her enter the bathroom. Perhaps a shower would get rid of the scent she gave off. Although, if she was in his clothing, then she might pick up the scent of their pack. He wasn't quite sure what he thought of that.
Shaking his head, he started into the kitchen to make food for himself. Just because she wasn't hungry didn't mean he had to starve.

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:50 am

"Comfy?" Roy asked, watching as she sat herself on his bed. "I think I can survive sleeping in a shirt tonight, but sorry, I can't say that I'm not a cuddler.. I hope the closeness doesn't kill you." He actually wasn't a huge cuddler but for security reasons he would want to hold her tonight.

Ollie glanced at her when her face reddened. "Is there, uh, anything I can do to make this less awkward?" He asked softly, glancing away from her again.

--

Alex came out of the bathroom, a towel draped over her shoulders. She found him in the kitchen and stood in the doorway, watching him. "Thank you, for the clothing. Anything I can do to help?"
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:20 am

Lena swore under her breath, glowering at the ceiling.
"It very well might," she grumbled.
She was a bit aware of how childish and whiny she was being, but at the same time, she saw no reason not to be. She had no intentions of being cooperative with the enemy and if that meant being an even bigger brat than she usually was, then so be it.
"I'll bite you while we're sleeping if you get too cuddly," she added.
After-all, she was a wolf, biting someone in human form wasn't all that different than biting them while being a wolf, in her opinion.

Vivian hesitated, then slowly shook her head.
"I... I don't think so..." she replied. "We'll.. we'll just have to make the best of it."

--

Skyler didn't bother to glance at her, instead continued shifting food around in his skillet.
"Set the table. Plates in the first cabinet, silverware in the second drawer."

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:32 am

"Bite me all you want. I dont care what you do as long as you dont try and leave this place. If you do, well not only are you making my life difficult but you'll just make things worse for yourself." He sighed, looking around his room. If she had a problem with him sleeping shirtless, she probably wouldnt like the idea of him sleeping in his boxers. Pj pants it was. Roy walked over to his dresser and pulled a pair of thin light weight pants out of the second drawer. "I'm going to get ready for bed. Should only take a few minutes. Dont run off." Not like she would get far, there was only 2 ways out of here, and one of them was impossible to get out of do to its small size.

Ollie nodded to her and glanced over at his bed. "Do you want to brush your teeth or anything? I might have a spare unused toothbrush in my bathroom. If not I can send for someone to go grab one."

--

"Got it." Alex moved around the room slowly, looking through the cabinet and drawer to learn what each held. "Are you expecting me to set two spots or one?" She had stated earlier that she wasn't exactly hungry, but maybe he wanted her to eat something with her.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Lena watched him with slightly narrowed eyes after his words. She quickly flipped through what she'd seen of the building so far, dismissing the faint thought that perhaps she'd be able to escape while he was getting ready. She might be impulsive, but she wasn't stupid. It was better to bide her time for now, look for a chance to escape.

As much as it irked her, she simply sniffed and looked away from him.

"Just get to the damn getting ready."

Vivian hesitated, then nodded.
"If... you don't mind...."

--

Skyler rolled his eyes, continuing about his work as he did.
"I'm expecting you to use your brain," he answered irritably. "If you're hungry, set two. If you're not, set one. Simple."

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:31 am

Roy chuckled over at her but walked out of the room to get ready for bed. A few moments later, after his teeth were brushed and his face was washed he walked back into the room, shirtless and wearing his thin pj pants. He tossed his dirty clothing into his hamper and went under the covers of his bed. "Bathroom is all yours."

Ollie nodded back at her and went over to the bathroom, searching through various drawers and cabinets. He finally located the spare toothbrush and called her over. "Hey, uh, Vi! I found an unused toothbrush for you." He put the package down on the counter and placed the toothpaste next to it so she wouldnt have to hunt them down.

-

Alex swallowed and looked at the plates before grabbing two of them. She also grabbed two sets of silverware and everything else that would be needed for the meal. "Would you like me to grab drinks?" She asked, unsure if he considered that part of setting the table or not.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Thu May 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Lena, a scowl still on her lips, stood the moment he'd sat. Without bothering a response, she moved into the bathroom only pausing when she debated what to do. She didn't relish being as dirty as she was, but she also didn't like the idea of taking a shower in his room. So, she turned and studied the door for a moment-- pleased when she discovered it had a lock.

"I'm taking a shower," she announced, door still open. A split second of hesitation later and she was scowling again. "... I don't suppose you have anything to change into."

She dreded the idea of smelling like mutt, but she also disliked the idea of wearing the clothes he'd just given her as they would be dirty since she was dirty. Rolling around on the ground fighting as a wolf usually did that to a person.

Vivian stepped over to where he stood, one hand tucked over her chest, fingers grasped around her upper arm, free hand dropped at her side. Still hesitant, she slowly released her arm to grab the toothbrush from where he'd sat it.
"...thanks."

"There's tea in the fridge," Skyler gave, seeing no reason to expound upon his answer.

Instead, he set about settling hotpads on the table so he could put the skillet-- which held pan-fried chicken and seared veggies-- on the table. He figured it was enough of a meal for the late hour.

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Fri May 05, 2017 4:09 am

Roy

He chuckled and gave a dramatic sigh before crawling out of the bed once again. He sorted through his wardrobe before pulling out a large shirt and another set of shorts she can wear.

"I'll have to do laundry much sooner at this rate," he sighed mockingly. "Feel free to look through my clothing if this isnt suitable for you."

--

Ollie

He nodded back to her, glancing away once again before going through his area to pick up and clean any odds and ends he had lying around.

"Oh yeah! Of course." there was a tangible uncomfortableness in the room that hovered between them, something he had no idea how to deal with.

--

Alex

She nodded at what he said and went to grab what she could. Every now and then she would glance over at what he set on the table, watching him as he moved and set up the meal for both of them.

Alex had no idea how she was to live with someone she barely knew how to talk to, mostly out of fear for saying the wrong thing constantly. Silently, she brought over the tea and some glasses, setting it down on the table and stepping back to wait for his next request.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Fri May 05, 2017 4:18 am

Lena

"It's fine," she grumbled, taking the clothing from him. "It's not like anything else is gonna smell any better."

That said, she turned and moved so she could close-- and lock-- the bathroom door. Within moments she'd gotten the shower started and set about waiting for the water to be the warmth she preferred.

--

Vivian

Vivian stood there a bit awkwardly for another moment before she began brushing her teeth, then washing her face. She wasn't quite sure what to say to him as she was honestly uncertain of how to act. How was someone supposed to act when they were being held captive, but the captor was attempting to be a nice person?

There wasn't really a rule book for this sort of situation.

--

Skyler

When he'd finished setting up, Skyler took a seat on his side of the table.

"If you want to eat you're going to have to sit down," he grumbled as he began dishing out food.

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Fri May 05, 2017 4:59 am

Roy climbed back into the bed once she was situated in the bathroom, not at all shocked that she took the liberty to lock the door. He pulled a book from the bedside table and read through a few chapters as he waited for her to come back out.

--

Ollie, not quite sure what else to do, moved over to the bed and sat on the edge of it, pulling his shoes off and changing into clean clothing to sleep in for the night.

--

Alex slowly sat down at the other spot she set, her hands folded in her lap. She looked over at him and then back down at the food.

"It looks great," she told him finally, reaching out to pour tea for each of them.

Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Sat May 06, 2017 4:03 am

Lena pointedly took quite a long shower. She doubted there would be complaints, but it was about the only mode of rebellion she had offered to her at the moment. If she had to sleep in the same bed as him she was making him stay up as long as possible. So, she stood there until the hot water started to run luke warm, then she finally got out. It only took a few minutes after that to dry off and get dressed in his clothing. She wrinkled her nose in annoyance, glancing at the way the shirt hung off of her frame in the bathroom mirror, but headed back into the bedroom without a word. Once there, she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him.
"Do I really have to sleep next to you?" she demanded.

Vivian reemerged into the room when she was ready, uncertain of what to do. So, she just stood there awkwardly.
"Um..."

Skyler grunted agreement, dishing out food for her as well.
"I would hope so. I cook for myself most of the time so that's the only way I'm going to get decent tasting food," he grumbled, then paused before continuing. "Thanks, though."
That was friendly enough, right?

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top