CHARACTER EXCHANGE PROGRAM

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CHARACTER EXCHANGE PROGRAM

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:25 am

Cricket:

I followed awkwardly behind her. "That's insane! It's just a color, mate, who doesn't like th' color blue? It's like extra sky. Why'd you want t' live 'ere then, anyway?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:26 am

T.Mor: 

I wasn't very good at answering questions but nobody really seemed to mind I don't think, and the movie was nice and not scary, so I was almost surprised when I realized we had arrived. We were inside a place. Like a ground airplane house. "Is this the house for the... ...uh... car...?" I asked, and I figured that sounded wrong too but I didn't know what else you'd call it other than like 'car house' so I just sorta went with that.

View user profile http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:29 am

Visi: 

"I didn't pick to live here, bro, my parents bought the place, and I don't have my own pad, so I live here too." I explained briefly. The inside of my house was foresty green in the two story entry way/stairway thingydo, and opened into a formal living room that was painted yellow, with dark leather furniture and two large wild looking cats looking up at me like they expected I brought food or something. 

"Mom! I didn't die on the interstate!" I yelled into the house, dumping my keys on the stairs and sorta walking into the place some more so Cricket wouldn't be sandwiched between me and the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:33 am

Jacky:

I had to giggle. "Oh, yes, this is the car house. ...Sometimes called a garage, but I kinda like 'car house' better." I unbuckled and jumped out onto the concrete. My older-than-dirt outdoor cat greeted us all with a scratchy meow as she sat in her blanket-lined box.

Cricket:

I stared all around. The colors, the furniture, the fact that this was a house full of parents as in actual family living space, it was a lot to take in. I whistled something to myself. "...Do, ah... do most 'ouses look like this?" Colorful and-- full of cats. There were cats. Huge cats. I stared at them, they stared at the author. ...They must be friendly?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:40 am

T.Mor:

"...Oh... okay. Garage... uh... okay." I said looking at the place and then something meowed and I like... something meowed. "...Is... do you...cat?" I asked Jacky tenatively, figuring I'd just misheard the cat noise because this place wasn't Dallas so how could there possibly be cats...? 

Visi: 

"Uh, it really depends... most places are probably not messy like mine..." I explained, reaching down to pet a kitty, this one was Oliver. He shoved his head into my hand like: yes petting that is how do. 

There were books everywhere on the fancy living room table, mostly anime, as we'd gotten it from a friend who couldn't keep it anymore. Stuff was half unpacked from my college voyages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:48 am

Jacky:

Oh yeah. I had cats.. and a dog, I hope that wouldn't be too much of a problem. I nodded and pointed at the box on a shelf, from which a little old kitty head was peering out of. She was blind in one eye and was missing half an ear and smelled like an old person, but despite all of that she was the sweetest thing. "Her name's Tiger. There's another cat inside."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:52 am

Cricket:

"Still, mate.. lovely 'ouse, honestly." I was going to be staying here for the next whenever. Wow. I whistled something again and ran a hand through my hair. "...So then.. what now?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:52 am

T.Mor: 

Once Jacky pointed the kitty out I went over and stared because kitties I kitties were the best they watched over you and gave advice and Dallas and kitties were like... holy. It was... it was kind of magical that they were there, with us, presently, interacting and maybe even being in their final forms it was amazing. "You... your cat... is... wonderful..." I said, watching the kitty, Tiger the kitty. "Do... do they... talk to you...?" I asked, curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:55 am

Visi: 

"Well, since I've been sleeping in the guest room, I guess I'll show you upstairs to my room and... we'll probably end up finding my mom asleep on the couch and trying to watch The Chew because that's what she does after work most days..." I told him. It was kinda weird, my room was the guest room since I was living in the guest room for my spine and hips and most of my other limbs. "Also are you like, hungry or anything...?" I asked because I realized most people got hungry and stuff and that was probably a polite thing to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Jacky:
I almost went on about how talkative both of my cats were but then I realized that perhaps that would be confusing. They didn't say words, they just made cute little mew noises. "No.. I mean, she meows, but that's it." I let him just pet her for a while.. Tiger needed company every once and a while, and T.Mor seemed content.

Cricket:

"Oi my my friend I'm always hungry." I was serious about that. "I can wait 'owever long for food and th' like, though, no protest."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:47 pm

T.Mor:

I petted the kitty even though she was cursed by some magical force not to talk in words. "... Probably some uh... Magic kitty language..." I guessed awkwardly, mostly just happy to be in the divine presence of fuzzy kitty so kitty I was very yes.

Visi:

"okay well, here's the question: food now or food in a bit when you get the extra shirt outta your pants and have an official room?" I asked because that was the real question here. I was cool either way as I think tonight was: 'everyone flop on the couch and order pizza' night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Cricket:

I thought about it. "Th' second one, I think. Aye. That'd be good. What type o' food do you people eat around 'ere, any'ow?"

Jacky:

I grinned. Oh T.Mor. "..So... if you wanna come inside, there's another kitty in there. Or you can stay here for awhile. Uh.. I also have a dog, but don't worry he's nice."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:50 am

Visi:

"Okay, upstairs with us then!" I proclaimed, and turned round and started for the stairs. "We're probably gonna have pizza tonight, but we gat all kinds of things, so if you're ever in the mood for something, we can probably get it." I explained.

T.Mor:

I broke away from staring at the kitty, because I was amazed at what Jacky had just said. "...you... you have multiple kitty...?" I asked, and my voice was a little squeaky because it was just so exciting and unbelieveable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Cricket:

Did that mean I could eat probably anything I wanted because that's what I was hearing and I liked it. "Aye? So, so a'right if I said I wanted... cake, or th' like, you could get it?" I didn't want to sound demanding about it because pizza was also phenomenal, but I did want to explore my limits here.

Jacky:

Welp, that was adorable. I nodded. "Multiple kitty. The inside one's the softest you'll ever pet."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:38 pm

Visi: 

"I mean we'd have to go to the store or bake it but like, yeah. Cake for dinner is kind of not a balanced food choice though, at least pizza is a vegetable." I explained, as we went upstairs, passing the tryptich I'd painted with the gore and the children. 

T.Mor: 

"...That... that sounds wonderful... is... is this kitty your uh, car house overlord...?" I asked, not sure how owning cats worked exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:39 am

Is anyone still here for me to join this cause hell yes.
Sweet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top