Some suggestions I thought of

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some suggestions I thought of

Post by Viviana on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 pm

I am one of the newer members here so I hope posting this will not make me look like I am pushy or anything. I don't want any of the older members thinking bad of me and hating me! Okay, um anyways... I thought of some suggestions I would like to share. I don't expect any of these suggestions to be made into parts of the site. Like I said, I just want to voice some ideas I thought of.
The main idea I thought of was a board to advertise roleplays you are in or look for people to make roleplays with. I know that the chatbox is a great spot to do this at, since you can talk to multiple people about differnet roleplays you re interested in joining or making. Plus nearly everyone is in the chatroom whenever they are online, so you can reach out to lots of people at the same time. However if you can post up a forum advertising the roleplays you are in or roleplays ideas you want to do, you can talk to people who are offline when you are normally online, and more people can find out about your roleplays or ideas. And you can also edit the posts for further purposes, plus the forum will be there much longer than in the chatbox.
Another idea I had was referrs. When a new member joins, they could put in a box who they heard about the site from. It might make some people happy seeing all the people they referred to the site, and knowing they are helping the site grow.
One last idea I had was a forum to share artwork. I bet there are probally some really amazing artists on this site who would love to show off their skills, or get advice on where to improve.
Well that is all I can think of at the moment. Feel free to put in your imput or whatever you want to say about this. Like I said above, I am not demanding these changes or anything, just some ideas I wanted to share.
Viviana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions I thought of

Post by Black&White on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:52 am

We've got the announcements or random board, although many times people just post a little 'are you interested in...' blurb in the corresponding genre of the idea. People find these new ideas through the 'Today's Active Topics' link, which is above the 'Who's Online' and below 'Old CC's', which links to all topics posted to that day.
Many people who are here and on Figment are under the same SN, if you'd like to thank someone, but I see your point beyond that. I assumed people would say so when they introduced themselves in Introductions if they chose to post in there. Also, anyone can send out an invite to CCR, so if you'd like to feel free to share the link around.
And artwork, we have one in Random. Riiiggghhhttt here ^^

Black&White

View user profile http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:10 am

Oh okay, yeah I look at the today's active posts link everytime I am online, in case someone posts up a roleplay I may be interested in joining. I wasn't entirely sure how many other people did this. I got into the habit of using that link because I actually tried making a roleplay website through forumotion and while it was still active, I'd use the link to post things in the fourms. That site failed miserbly, as every member that joined either only joined and never came back, or joined and stayed for maybe a day or so and posted up an introduction, then quit. It was only me and a few friends who stayed on for awhile, but even we gave up.
I must have completely scrolled over that forum to share artwork *face palm*
Thanks anyways! Smile
Viviana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top